How ToNew to the web? You can find out how to download and install various Binary Sun products here.
Downloading Binary Sun products
If you haven't downloaded a game or application before then you will find the process is incredibly simple.
- First you need to go to the web page that has the file or application you want to download on.
- Next find the download link.
- Click the link - and after a few moments a new window will open that asks you where to save the file.
- Select a location and click save. Remember where you save the file so that you can open it easily when the time comes to install it.
- Finally sit back and wait for the file to download. Different downloads take varied amounts of time to complete since files can be different sizes. All games and applications on Binary Sun are optimised to be as small and efficient as possible so hopefully you won't have to wait too long.
Once you game or app is downloaded you can install it...
Installing a Binary Sun product sets the game/ app up so that it can be used. The installation process is designed to be as simple and painless as possible and takes only four steps to complete.
- Step 1 : Double click the file you downloaded earlier. This will open a prompt that checks you want to install the program. Then you get a welcome screen, click 'next' here to move onto...
- Step 2 : Next you have to choose where to install the program. Nine times out of ten the suggested location will be fine but you may want to change this option. If you want to change the installation directory simply select the relevant folder from the directory box in the middle of the install window. Once you are happy with your choice click the 'next' button to move on.
- Step 3 : You will now be asked what to call the program option on the start menu. This will place an icon on the program listing for you to start the program, and its various features, from. If you don't want to have a start group added just tick the box at the bottom of the window. Once completed click 'next' to move onto the final step.
- Step 4 : The easiest step... do you want to have an icon on the desktop? Tick the box to say yes, or empty it for no. Hit 'next' and the game will install.
Once you have gone through the steps listed above you will have installed your downloaded game. To run it you should either double click the icon on your desktop (if you added one) or run it from the start group you added.