Explosions and Special Effects. They look good but making animated effects for games isn't as easy as it could be. ExGen is designed to fulfill all the special effects art requirements for the average video game.
Ever wanted to created animated special effects for a video game? It's not an easy task - this is where ExGen comes in.
ExGen uses a series of particle systems to create animated special effects with great speed. Especially useful for Explosions ExGen can also be used to make a multitude of different animations.
- ExGen now comes supplied with sample source code which shows how to use the animations in Blitz3D and DarkBASIC Pro
- Easily create single or sequentially numbered animation images
- Export the scenes as images or movies (avi files)
- Create and position multiple particle systems
- Use your own images to colour and shape the particles
- Sync Animations with the sound and frame controls
- Use a timeline to change the start time of the particle animations
- Add Attractors and Deflectors to manipulate the positions of the individual particles
- Adjust over 30 different parameters to make literally thousands of different combinations of particle animations